HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Monday, August 9, 2010

My Beloved Daughter!

AUTHOR’S COMMENTS

Vince Gill wrote the song “Never knew lonely for his Daughter.” I wrote this poem for my Daughter. She has, she is, and she will always be my heart!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLM0tiZ5Kf8&feature=av2n

My Beloved Daughter


Shaphir, talitha cumi, means beautiful little girl
T'was my blessing when God brought you into this world
Through life's ups, downs and extreme thorns
I am so happy that you were born


Your love for me, always, has never been dim
The eloquence of your words, reflects joy to the brim
Thousands of miles of ocean and land
Have kept me my sweetheart, from holding your hand


Our separation of thousands plus days brought us much grief
My heartaches are so painful, it is beyond belief
God's purpose and mysteries are sometimes hard to define
But with faith in him we shall never be blind


So as Jacob believed about Joseph, so do I too
Before I die, I shall see your face and be with you!

© 2001-1010 Sheriff G Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment