HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Monday, May 2, 2011

EFFULGENCE…

"Dedicated to Wendy"


Looking up from my table I saw a paragon
I sensed a feeling that felt like heaven,
Such beauty of a woman God bestowed on earth
This "wonder" preordained before her birth

In her resplendency there were sparkles in her eyes
My breathing placated I thought I would die,
Her steps were graceful it was most amazing
My humble heart stealing apace was now enlightening

What pleasures of beauty this paragon brought to me
I admire her with honesty and unequivocal sincerity,
Speaking with her in just so few words
I pray she will walk on streets paved with gold

In this world that seems to strive on ignorance
Forever, I thank God for this paragon of effulgence...

© Sheriff G Ali 2011

Author's Comments:


"Sometimes in our busy lives we do not realize that on the spur of the moment one special person of efficacy can abate our doldrums of despondency."

No comments:

Post a Comment