HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Condoning racism is equally sinful as the racist that espouse it, in words and deeds!



Racism was the catalyst that drove the Republicans and the Tea Party to institute for the first time in our history, “conditions” on raising the Debt Ceiling. Most of the time the News Media wouldn’t touch it, Commentators won’t discuss it, but it is vividly clear to the world – The Right Wing treats President Obama like a “Boy!” I mean the word “Boy” that existed prior to 1964.

It is disgraceful and regretful, for this is “not” what our Soldiers have fought and died for, and it certainly would never be for the egregious and pernicious machinations as espoused by these ‘hypocrites!”

And these are the same people that show up without fail each and every Sunday to Church. At every twist and turn they “jaw” the name of God. Perhaps it would do us well to speak from our hearts, David’s benediction;

“Search me O God and know my heart; try me and know my anxieties; see Lord, if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me the way everlasting! Psalm 139

Sheriff G Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment