HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Saturday, October 29, 2011

STILL DOING SASHAY!



It’s amazing how
You occupy my heart,
Even until now
As was from the start

Throughout the day
Your heart and mine,
Still doing sashay
We became sublime

Even in the dark
I hear you out loud,
Your smile was my spark
My rainbow in the cloud

Memories are golden
So many in the past,
It keeps me embolden
I pray that it last!


© Sheriff G Ali 2011

“More often than not, we allow the circumstances of life to usurp our vision, placating our ability to see farther and muse on the nexuses that betwixt the strings of our Harps from recognizing the music of love, until it is too late. Then, life becomes a dying ember, where only memories remain.”
© Sheriff G Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment