HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Screw me once, shame on you; screw me twice shame on me, and if it hurts when I sit, I have no one to blame but myself!



The Candidates, Their Republican Party, Their Policies, from 2001- 2008 that screwed us without even “Petroleum Jelly,” wants us to bed-over so that they can screw us again!

Question is; are we that dumb to allow this to happen again? As the saying goes, “screw me once, shame on you; screw me twice, shame on me, and if hurts when I sit I have no one to blame but myself.”

January 20, 2001, George W. Bush and a Republican controlled House and Senate took control of our Country at a time when prosperity and peace were flourishing, and by 2007, they squandered trillions of dollars by allowing Wall Street through fraudulent means, cripple the Housing Market that cost us and the world in excess of SEVENTY-TWO TRILLION DOLLARS - $72,000,000,000,000.00.

We were justified in going to War in Afghanistan, but Bush and his Lunatic-Lieutenants got us into Iraq; issued two major tax cuts that benefitted the upper 2%; crashed and burnt the hard-working middle class into poverty; and the poor went from poverty to dire straight poverty and then some!

By the time George W. Bush left office millions of Americans had lost their jobs; the financial markets were in disarray and on the brink of collapse, and if all of this wasn’t bad enough, on January 20, 2009, they left us with a National Debt in excess of TEN TRILLION DOLLARS.

Listening to the CRAZY WANT-TO-BE-PRESIDENTS advocate that President Obama ran up a FIFTEEN TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT and in the same sentence espouse God, Country and Patriotism, one has to wonder if this year’s Republican Candidates have been and continues to be on large dosages of LSD! If by chance they did not take LSD, then I contend that they are stoned out of their frigging minds on some other form of neurotic drugs that placed them all in a paroxysm.

Sheriff G Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment