HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Sunday, April 15, 2012

EVEN THE POPE CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT HE SEES!



Think of the music from the song…
(Take these chains from my heart and set me free)


Newt, take these pains from my heart and set me free
How the hell Romney is going to be the nominee?
Mitt lies faster than he can run
Now, the GOP White House hope is gone,
And all my pain just lingers on!

If the GOP finds somebody new
Newt, what do you think that would do?
Rick, we would still be tattooed and blue
Romney will always wear the flip-flopper shoe
And yes, our pain just liners on!

Newt, please give my heart some sympathy
Even the Pope can’t believe what he sees,
And just take a good look at Mitt Romney
All he’s doing is counting money,
We should have never listened to Sean Hannity!

© Sheriff Ali 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment