HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mitt Romney doing the Tango for Cinco de Mayo!



Perceived Dialogue between Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum, when Santorum endorsed Romney!

Mitt: My wife wants to put blue drapes in the Oval Office but I want pink.

Rick: You are measuring drapes already?

Mitt: Yep! I am going to win because I am taking credit for the survival of the Auto Industry and Fox News said I have got a point.

Rick: You have no shame Mitt; you said Obama should have allowed them go Bankrupt. Even Al Qaida doesn’t think Fox News is real News!

Mitt: You are right Rick, but come to think about it, I only released “one” tax return and no one has demanded that I release any more. Wow, lucky me, because those returns would bury me.

Rick:  But that doesn’t mean Obama wouldn’t demand that you do!

Mitt: The difference between the both of us is;

Dishonesty is my game
And I have no shame,
Lies filled to the brim
That’s how I am going to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment