HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Saturday, November 24, 2012

My goal is helping children from every race, every class…



THE SHERIFF G. ALI INCORPORATED

A SELF-FUNDED NON-PROFIT

ORGANIZATION

[DBA] DOING BUSINESS AS

“THE SHERIFF G ALI FOUNDATION”

“WE DO NOT ACCEPT CONTRIBUTIONS”


My goal is helping children from every race, every class, irrespective of where they were born or their circumstances, and help as many as I can to obtain a proper education, for that will be their Passport that would take them through their sojourner’s life!

“The real function of power and the order it creates is the liberation of men and women to think and be and make the most of themselves!

“When we educate a man we educate an individual, when we educate a woman, we educate an entire family!”


“If I can stop one heart from breaking,
I shall not live in vain;
If I can ease one life the aching,
Or cool one pain,
Or help one fainting robin
Unto his nest again,
I shall not live in vain.”

(Emily Dickinson)


Follow me on Twitter – over 300,000 followers



Sheriff Ali Blog



Sheriff G Ali Foundation



Sheriff Ali Face Book


Sheriff Ali tumblr


Google + Plus



Gulf UAE Group Inc



About People Not Profit











No comments:

Post a Comment