HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Saturday, November 6, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DOLLY – MY DAUGHTER!

ABA HEIDSCHI BUMBIDSCHI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxbyWqWsoLs

I kiss your sweet little head

While you're sleeping

Just a few moments more

Then I'm leaving.

I'll miss you my baby

It's making me cry

So I'll whisper these sweet words

Instead of goodbye.

Aba heidschi bum beidschi bum bum...

There is some kind of magic

About you

Can't imagine how we got by

Without you.

You made us a family

That wonderful night

Now like three candles burning

Love is three times as bright.

Aba heidschi bum beidschi bum bum...

Now for just one last time

Let me hold you

And remember what your daddy

Has told you.

And if you're unhappy

When I'm away

To make it all better

You know what to say,

Aba heidschi bum beidschi bum bum

Sheriff G Ali – Dad….

No comments:

Post a Comment