HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Sunday, April 17, 2011

“IN THE MIDST OF CIRCUMSTANCE”


Into the night that follows me

In silence plight, I cannot see,

My soul is bowed crying aloud

O Lord! Cover me with Thy shroud


In the midst of circumstance

Faith in God is not by chance,

And though I see no opened gate

Unbowed I am, in my faith


I thank my God for loving me so

He is my shelter from every foe,

He is the Master of my soul

And yes, He shall make me whole


In life’s unspeakable dismay

I see His light in every ray,

For in the dawn the sun will rise

And, unto me, His blessing, multiplies…


© April 17, 2011 by Sheriff G Ali

1 comment:

  1. Whether in every day hope or last resort desperation there comes a time when all men turn to God.

    ReplyDelete