HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Thursday, November 10, 2011

MORTAL MAN!



Time has lapsed so fast
Reality I cannot grasp,
The lights are getting dim,
Tears are to the brim

My yesterdays are dead and gone
This aching heart is torn,
Remove it far from me,
From torment make me free

I know there is right and wrong
But I am weak and not so strong,
I’m just a mortal man
Trying hard to understand,

If I could rewrite my story
You would always be my glory,
And since life is not so strange,
There is little I would change!

© Sheriff G Ali – 2011

God: He is the great Creator of all things, doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge, and the free and immutable counsel of His own will.

No comments:

Post a Comment