HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

DO NOT CONDEMN - LINDSAY LOHAN!

“Better be a sinner than a hypocrite.”

I do not condone Lindsay Lohan’s own shortcomings, but this is a young woman who really had no guidance from the failed parents that brought her into the world.

I read so many of the self-righteous comments that it makes me ill! For those that may not know, Lindsay starred in her first film at the age of 12 and she did exceedingly well. She became the “provider” to parents that were too busy spending the child’s money to provide any guidance to her.

I am not condemning anyone but I am making a factual statement! Her Dad was a notorious alcoholic that dismantled his marriage and he ended up incarcerated. Her Mother’s wantonness continues to this day. Imagine the plight of this 24 year old young woman whose own Mother as recent as July 20, 2010 was asking for $50,000.00 for any media outlet that would allow her to come on their show and talk about her daughter’s incarceration.

Lindsay made a public statement that she did not want her father to be no where near the Courthouse when she turned herself in on Tuesday. Nevertheless, he came anyway looking for the Television Cameras who was already ordered by the Judge to stop their madness.

Lindsay is no different than so many of the child actors and actresses that becomes the “bread provider” and are surrounded by “leeches;” that sucked the very blood out of these kids. Does any one know what it is to give and give and give without any reciprocation whatsoever! Imagine, your very own blood relatives taking and taking and taking and never even wondering or asking about your welfare.

I am not in the entertainment business but I know what it is to “have the blood sucked out of you and no one ever being concerned about what you feel or don’t feel! I know about this from personal experience but this is not the forum and neither do I want to discuss my own life here, for that is in the past and this statement is about Lindsay.

I have a good idea about what this young woman must be feeling and with all my heart, “I wish her all that is good in this life.” Perhaps, just perhaps the two weeks of isolated incarceration and the ninety days of rehab would help her to turn her life around. For it is in our solitude and silence we find ourselves and we find that “oneness” with God!

Lindsay; “may the Lord bless you and keep you, and may He cause His face to shine upon you and keep you in perfect peace!”

No comments:

Post a Comment