HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Friday, July 30, 2010

OVERTURNING THE 14TH AMENDMENT – LINDSEY GRAHAM, SENATOR!

“[a]ll persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.” In other words, Graham wants to end the practice of granting citizenship to the children born on U.S. soil.

“I may introduce a constitutional amendment that changes the rules if you have a child here,” Graham said during an interview with Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren. “Birthright citizenship I think is a mistake, that we should change our Constitution and say if you come here illegally and you have a child, that child’s automatically not a citizen.”

“I’m a practical guy, but when you go forward, I don’t want 20 million more 20 years from now,” he said. “I want to be fair. I want to be humane. We need immigration policy, but it should be on our terms, not someone else’s. I don’t know how to fix it all. But I do know what makes people mad; that 12 million people came here and there seems to be no system to deal with stopping 20 million 20 years from now.”

America, in the upcoming Mid-Term elections, put these people back in power and I promise you; “they will take us backwards – 100 years!” Mr. Graham used the word “humane,” but I wonder, just wonder; “what is humane about what he is advocating?”

I can’t speak for anyone but myself, and it seems self evident that “using children as a means to an end; is very much a godless act!”

Take a good hard look at “insanity spinning out of control; fear being touted as noble; inhumanity being espoused for justice, and the worse part in all of this is that people are buying into this madness!”

No comments:

Post a Comment