HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brigitte Gabriel - Self-righteous, self-diluted, conceited – Satanic people!

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/08/us/08gabriel.html

I am a Christian but always use the word “spiritual” when I am asked about my religious beliefs. I have read and studied the Bible and this is the sixteenth time (16) I am towards the end of the Bible again. I have also read the Koran and the Hindu Bhagavad Gita.

For Ms. Brigitte Gabriel and her followers to put the Koran on display to reveal its content about violence, if they do the same with the Bible, I contend that the Bible in the Old Testament has more “wars and killings” than any of the other two books, the Koran and the Gita.

In the Book of Samuel, Prophet Samuel told King Saul that “God tore the Kingdom of Israel from him because he did not kill the women and children!” For 50 years I have heard Preachers preaching but I am yet to hear one of them preach a sermon on that “verse.” In another section Lot got so drunk he ended up sleeping with his two daughters on different nights and they had sons for him.

I think that people like Ms. Brigitte Gabriel utilize the discord of Muslims and Christians as a means to a deceitful end – “to make money!” They laugh all the way to the bank creating dissention and despite the havoc there narcissistic poisonous deluge creates, these are self-righteous, self-diluted, conceited – Satanic people!

I watched with disgust a woman on a Television Interview Monday night March 7th whose father founded the Church in Arizona to “Pickett Military Funerals.” It was disgusting beyond belief because the same “Patriots” (Soldiers) that are fighting and dying to protect her First Amendment Right, they are the same people she condemned and spoke about in the most despicable manner.

In the final analysis, these people are totally without shame! More often than not, I wonder to whom they pray!

Sheriff G Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment