HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Sunday, December 4, 2011

THE HEAVENS, OUR HEREAFTER!



Usurp I may be, out of life’s door
And sorrow may soon arrive,
But my love for you is forever sure
Even if I don’t survive

Despite fighting for countless years
Life is a burning ember,
And even through the pain and tears
How I wish my time was longer

Fate is a predestined mark
Far out of our control,
And like a momentary spark
All that's left is the soul

I can already see that far away land
With shouts of joy and laughter,
In perpetuity, where life is grand
The Heavens, our Hereafter!


© Sheriff G Ali December 5, 2011


Author’s Comment

I must go back a little way to the choice mercies of yesterday; and though all may be dark now, I must light up the lamps of the past; they shall glitter through the darkness, and I will trust in my Lord, till the day break, and the shadows flee away.



No comments:

Post a Comment