HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Friday, December 30, 2011

Our 2012, New Year’s Prayer - Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name!



Bless the Lord O my soul: and all that is within me bless Your Holy name. I adore You and make known to You my adoration and love this day.

I bless Your name, Elohim, the Creator of heaven and earth, Who was in the beginning. It is You who made me, and You have crowned me with glory and honor. You are the God of might and strength. Hallowed be Thy name!

I bless Your name, El-Shaddai, the God Almighty of blessings. You are the Breasty One who nourishes and supplies. You are all-bountiful and all-sufficient. Hallowed be Thy name!

I bless Your name, Adonai, my Lord and my Master. You are Jehovah – the Completely Self-Existing One, always and forever. Hallowed be Thy name!

I bless Your name Jehovah-Jireh, the One Who sees my needs and provides for them. Hallowed be Thy name!

I bless Your name, Jehovah-Rapha, my Healer and the One Who makes bitter experiences sweet. You sent Your Word and healed me. You forgave all my iniquities and You healed all my diseases. Hallowed be Thy name!

I bless Your name, Jehovah-M’Kaddesh, the Lord my Sanctifier. You have set me apart for Yourself. Hallowed be Thy name!

Jehovah-Nissi, You are my Victory, my Banner, and my Standard. Your banner over me is love. When the enemy comes in like a flood, You lift up a standard against him. Hallowed be Thy name!

Jehovah-Shalom, I bless Your name. You are my Peace – the peace which transcends all understanding, which garrisons and mounts guard over my heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Hallowed be Thy name!

I bless You, Jehovah-Tsidkenu, my Righteousness. Thank You for becoming sin for me that I might become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Hallowed be Thy name!

Jehovah-Rohi, You are my Shepherd, and I shall not want for any good or beneficial thing. Hallowed be Thy name!

Hallelujah to Jehovah-Shammah, the One Who will never leave or forsake me. You are always there. I take comfort and am encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm – I will not fear or dread or be terrified. What can man do to me? Hallowed be Thy name!

I worship and adore You, El-Elyon, the Most High God, Who is the First Cause of everything, the Possessor of the heavens and the earth. You are the everlasting God, the Great God, the living God, the merciful God, the faithful God, and the mighty God. You are Truth, Justice, Righteousness and Perfection. You are El-Elyon – the Highest Sovereign of the heavens and the earth. Hallowed be Thy name!

Father, You have exalted above all else Your name and Your Word, and You have magnified Your Word above all Your name! Your Word was made flesh and dwelt among us, and His name is Jesus! Hallowed be Thy name!

Sheriff G Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment