HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Friday, September 10, 2010

CONGRESSMAN JOE BOEHNER IS THE – TAN MAN!

BLACK Mail! Vis a Vis: Religious fanaticism and extreme right-wing Politicians!

Religious fanaticism and the avarice for recognition are the only two things that compelled this so-called Pastor to promulgate to the world what he was contemplating;

My take on Terry Jones – “who isn’t really a Pastor, for no son or daughter of God would commit such a depraved act! This is what I” think” was in Mr. Jones’ mind when he conceived this “narcissistic poisonous deluge!”

Terry Jones Nidus!

“I am a fool and I am attempting to do a very stupid nonsensical draconian act, but by the way, this burning of the Quran is only an illusion in my present state of paroxysm, because I can be held responsible for sedition. So, to make a long story short, the burning of the Quran idea is just metaphoric to get the attention of Sarah Palin and Joe Boehner and the extreme right wing nuts to contrast the projected Moslem Mosque and their Islamic centre, as a means to an end that they might relocate their project elsewhere. But, I really don’t think it would work!

I would get the half-crazed media who love to cover the crazies of the world and I would get important people to give me some attention. My inclination to burn the Religious Book of another Religion that I haven’t even read, I know it to be insane, but my thirty followers and I would be known around the world.

But guess what! The FBI showed up Thursday September 9, in the morning and actually told me I had the right to do this foolishness but if this act of mine were to insight unrest, they are coming back with the hand-cuffs! So, since I got a call from the Secretary of Defense and I really needed a way out, I am going out there and hold a news conference and tell them that I got a concession from the Imam in New York that he was going to relocate his Islamic Centre. Yep! I think that is a good one even though it is a fib. But on the other hand today September 9th Sarah Palin and Congressman Joe Boehner helped me to open the door because they actually went on National TV and said,”

Sarah Palin and Congressman Joe Boehner said “The burning of the Quran is like building the Islamic Centre close to the Twin Towers.”

This is a good idea because I am really a ‘no-body” and they are so well known in the extreme right wing Politics, so if they can make that statement, why not me. Perhaps, just perhaps, in the final analysis, the right-wing “nuts” are insane as I pretend to be.”

Personally for me, Sheriff Ali, I try not to understand why people do insane things for the fear of becoming like them. So, remember, I only wore the cap of Terry Jones because this whole escapade is just share madness! AMERICA, BE CAREFUL OF ELEVATING THE “TAN MAN- Joe Boehner” to become the Speaker of the House of Representatives in November, because if you think this madness of Terry Jones was ridiculous, The Tan Man will make you cringe!

No comments:

Post a Comment