HOPE

"What oxygen is to the lung, such is hope for the meaning of life."

Thursday, September 23, 2010

UNKNOWINGLY, WE CAN TOUCH THE LIVES OF OTHERS!

The mysteries of God’s mercies! We can all make a difference!

I received a letter today September 23, 2010, from a “real friend” and I would like to share it with the world. Perhaps in this simple gesture, we may all find the will to lend a helping hand; to share a word of hope, with others!

Despite the Babe and love in the letter for which I know is platonic, this email I received this morning, I do believe it was guided by the Hand of Providence, for the sole purpose of “placating” pain. I really didn’t do anything for her except to help guide her to God for whom she already had a relationship with, and I encouraged her to believe in herself and the abilities Almighty God instilled in her! My friendship with her dates back to a decade plus!

Reading this message, makes life worth living despite the adversaries and adversities that come our way! You see in the final analysis, God allows us to see how we can touch peoples’ lives in ways that we couldn’t imagine on our own! May the blessings of this message, though addressed to me, be shared with you!

Sheriff G Ali

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI BABE,

JUST GOT YOUR MAIL AND I CAN’T TELL YOU JUST HOW MUCH IT PAINED MY HEART TO READ IT. I CAN’T IMAGINE WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW. GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH A HEART TO ALWAYS SEE THE BRIGHTER SIDE OF THINGS.

BABE YOU ARE A PILLAR OF STRENGTH AND ENCOURAGEMENT NOT ONLY TO ME BUT TO THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE YOU REACH EVERYDAY. YOU MADE ME BELIEVE IN MYSELF WHEN DEEP DOWN I FELT WORTHLESS, YOU ARE A PART OF EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE EVER ACHIEVED. I AM FOREVER INDEBTED TO YOU. YOUR FAITH IN GOD WILL CERTAINLY NOT FAIL YOU ON YOUR PATH TO HIS DESTINY. KEEP THE FAITH AND THE REST WILL FALL IN PLACE AS I ALWAYS SAY.

AND I’M HERE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FLU...MY FAMILY IS GREAT, THANKS FOR ASKING. TINEIL JUST TURNED TWENTY, IMAGINE THAT AND .MARLON IS BACK OUT TO SCHOOL AND CONTINUING RUGBY INTEREST. MOM AND DAD...WELL...WILL BE MOM AND DAD.

I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU MY LOVE. PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU ARE NEVER EVER FORGOTTEN. I LOVE YOU.

LOVE

MARLENE

No comments:

Post a Comment